Important Dates on the Tax Calendar

File Form 940 [Employer’s Annual Federal Unemployment (FUTA) Tax Return] for 2013. If your undeposited tax is $500 or less, you can either pay it with your return or deposit it. If it is more than $500, you must deposit it. However, if you deposited the tax for the year in full and on time, you have until February 10 to file the return.

Read More